- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
SDG Strategy LLC collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, etc.)
- Content you enter to create documents
- Information about your usage of our site
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide SDG Strategy with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or use any of the tools we provide.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
SDG Strategy collects your data so that we can:
- Develop content for you and manage your account.
- Store information so that your future visits reflect your past preferences.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When you register for a paid plan, SDG Strategy may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
SDG Strategy securely stores your data on a shared hosting platform operated by A2 in the United States.
SDG Strategy will keep your data until you notify us that you no longer need us to store that data for you.
SDG Strategy would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop SDG Strategy from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at StrategyLab@SDGStrategy.com.
What are your data protection rights?
SDG Strategy would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request SDG Strategy for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that SDG Strategy correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request SDG Strategy to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that SDG Strategy erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that SDG Strategy restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to SDG Strategy’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that SDG Strategy transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: StrategyLab@SDGStrategy.com
Or write to us: 9624 W 150th St, Overland Park, KS 66221 USA
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Identifying you when you return
- Reflecting your past site usage and preferences in future visits
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – SDG Strategy uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in most cases, much of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: StrategyLab@SDGStrategy.com
Or write to us at: 9624 W 150th St, Overland Park, KS 66221 USA